This is where you will see the latest about grants, scholarships, events and all the ways we are working to expand and enhance education at Gull Lake Schools!
CLICK HERE to hear Winnie, Lucy, Madison and Ms. Holland tell you in their own words how the Wobble Stools support learning.
Thanks to a grant from the GLCS Foundation, Ms. Holland was able to purchase two "Wobble Stools" to add to her 2nd-grade classroom's flexible seating. These special stools enable students to safely meet the body's natural need to move and improve focus without disrupting other students.
Just one of the many ways that the GLCS Foundation is working to enhance and expand education at Gull Lake Community Schools!
Grants Awarded in January
- Gull Lake Twisted Devils Robotics Teams, $5,000
- Spring Spoken Word Artist, District-Wide Event, $1,103
- First Grade Field Trip, $800
- Kiln, Ryan Intermediate, $1,150
- Headphones, GL Middle School, $1,000
- Michigan Association of Computer Users and Learners (MACUL) 2018 Conference (Registration for 22 GLCS Staff Members), $4,290
- Six tickets for educators to attend Catalyst University, $1,950 (Three tickets were gifted from generous community members and three were awarded through a GLCS Foundation grant.)
- Education for the Arts (EFA) New York City Trip, $300
For more detailed information about these and previous grants,
click here to go to our grant page.
Want to be a part of the fun?
Gull Lake Community Schools Foundation © 2018
10100 East D Avenue, Richland, MI 49083